Exam-C is the 7th Expert floor in Monkey Ball and Super Monkey Ball, and the 6th Expert stage in Super Monkey Ball Deluxe. It also appears as the 116th Ultimate stage with continues, and the 156th without.
The stage is a harder version of Exam-A and Exam-B. It is one of the most infamous in the Super Monkey Ball franchise for being extremely difficult despite being one of the first Expert stages, resulting in a harsh difficulty curve. Overall, this stage is one of the most difficult in the game, and possibly of the franchise.
You must move quickly to deal with the time limit (60 seconds).
- Move forward onto the narrow ramp. As long as you go straight from the starting point, you won't fall off. Control your speed carefully, or you will fall off once you get off the ramp.
- Align yourself with the narrow peak and move forward quickly. If you don't go fast enough, you won't make it to the top. Take care not to fall off on the platform afterwards.
- Align yourself with the stairway and quickly go down. Don't go too fast, or you will fall off the platform at the end.
- Run through the checkered floor quickly but carefully, or if you're skilled enough, build speed and run over it on one of the sides.
- This is the most difficult part of the level. Carefully, try to move along the narrow path to the goal. It's patience-testingly difficult, especially in Super Monkey Ball Deluxe, where the controllers have no notches on the edges into where the Control Stick can rest.
Changes in Banana Mania
The time limit has been increased from 60 seconds to 90 seconds. This makes this stage slightly less difficult, potentially giving players enough time to make it through the stage. Additionally, the final section was made slightly wider.
- In advertisements from 2001, Exam-C was originally intended to be a Master stage. It was replaced with Stamina Master, an even harder stage which loosely resembles an 'Exam' stage.