This stage starts as a long platform with an arrow on it, which then points to a downward slope. At the bottom of the slope is a bump, which allows for a jump. The goal is on the other side.
Roll your monkey to where the arrow is indicating where to go next. Then, go down the ramp, leading you to the platform of the goal. Be careful with your timing and speed. Going too fast or too slowly can cause your monkey to fall out.
- This stage makes a number of reappearances throughout the series:
- The Advanced version of this stage, Jump Double, contains two jumps strung together.
- The Expert stage Sega Logo starts on an exact replica of Jump Single, sans the land platform.
- In Super Monkey Ball 2, a stage called Cliffs contains several jumps, with each jump ramp becoming narrower.
- In Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz, the stage Heaven and Hell contains two elongated ramps.