|This article is a stub. Please help Super Monkey Ball Wiki by expanding it, adding pictures, and improving existing text.
Monkey Fight is a Party Game in Super Monkey Ball. In it the monkeys in balls have boxing gloves attached to their balls. They can also break open item boxes in their arenas. The items are power ups and they are used to bump the other players off the floor more effectively. There is an infinite time limit for the "Sudden Death" round which relies solely on the player's score and only happens if two or more players are even. As it's namesake, falling off the floor is fatal. The item boxes are dropped individually in five different places, unlike normal mode's two boxes to four places.
- Monkey Bowling Defeat Animations
- Monkey Target Victory Animations
- Super Monkey Ball Character Chosen Animations
- Super Monkey Ball Idle Animations
- Super Monkey Ball Podium Animations
- The Spinning Punch item block is identified as "Vortex" in-game.
- The boxing glove can be found as an item in Adventure's iteration of Monkey Race.
|Super Monkey Ball Mini/Party Games|
|Monkey Race • Monkey Fight • Monkey Target • Monkey Billiards • Monkey Bowling • Monkey Golf|