Play in a singles match against a COM or another player.
Play in a doubles match with up to 4 players (COMs filling in empty spaces). You can figure out who plays whom in the Pair Select screen.
For only 1 player, play in a tournament against the COM. Try your best to get to the top!
Super Monkey Ball 2
- A Button - Hit the ball fast and high.
- B Button - Hit the ball slow and low.
- X Button - Lob (Return a bloop ball).
- Y Button - See the score.
- Control Stick - Move your monkey.
Super Monkey Ball Deluxe
Symbols on the left are controls for the PlayStation 2, right symbols are for the Xbox version.
- X/A Button - Hit the ball fast and high.
- O/B Button - Hit the ball slow and low.
- Δ/Y Button - Lob.
- ☐/X Button - See the score.
- Left Analog Stick/Left thumbstick - Move your monkey.
The following are the three courts you can choose to play on. Each have their advantages and disadventages, so choose wisely and practice well to overcome each.