So, you decided to click on my name. Welcome!
My name is KartingKoopa, and I have been a big fan of the Super Monkey Ball series for as long as I can remember! While I love all games in the series and not just the GameCube ones, my personal favourites are still Super Monkey Ball 1 & 2.
Besides official content (or the lack thereof), there have also been Super Monkey Ball 2 romhacks to keep me busy these past few years. I even made my own custom level pack called Bad Boon Strikes Back!
My main focus on this wiki is to perform a lot maintenance work, making everything consistent is what I like to do!
Below is a list of projects that I have worked on or will be working on on this wiki:
- Write a brief page for every SMB 3D world
- Improve all pages for SMB2 worlds
- Give every Banana Blitz stage a proper page with at least an infobox and a screenshot
- Do the same for every Touch & Roll stage
- Give all navigation boxes a new coat of paint
- Fix the 'Next Levels' portion of infoboxes on all Deluxe stages + Nintendo
- 100 days of consecutive editing
- Improve all pages for SMB1 worlds
- Rename all disambiguation pages to "[title] (disambiguation)" rather than "[title]"
- Create more navigation boxes
- Provide small floor tile textures for all MB, SMB1 and SMB2 worlds
- 200 days of consecutive editing
- Leave no file uncategorised
- Improve all pages for MB worlds + Lava Land from Jr.
- Improve all pages for difficulty levels
- Give every Step & Roll stage a proper page with at least an infobox and a screenshot
- Take a screenshot of every Banana Mania stage
My collection of games
Here's a list of Super Monkey Ball games that I currently own:
- Super Monkey Ball
- Super Monkey Ball 2
- SMB Deluxe (PS2)
- SMB Touch & Roll
- SMB Banana Blitz
- SMB Step & Roll
- SMB 3D
- SMB Banana Blitz HD (PC)
Shoutouts to my old account from 2014 for bringing me here way back then.